Day 8: Five things that are most important to you in a future mate
Aside from the usual “must be a Christian” and “I must be attracted to you” stuff this is what’s super important to me in a future mate:
5. Be a listener. Naturally I’m a listener and don’t always have much to say, but when I do I would like my future guy to listen. Even if it’s not some deep stuff, just listen.
4. Have a sense of humor. I love to laugh. If you can make me laugh, without being super obnoxious, you’ve won me
3. Be family oriented. I have a pretty big family and would
like LOVE to have a big family of my own. I want my husband to be okay with not only having our own kids but adopting as well.
2. Be patient. Not just in me with my stubbornness but in everything.
1. Be a leader. He doesn’t have to be a leader in ministry just have leadership qualities. Be someone that myself and others can trust, respect and listen to. I don’t need a doormat for a husband.